Monday, March 14, 2005

Purpose Driven Life

Started on a 40 day quiet time with Veronica and Jerome! This is our 8th day.. Felt a lot about the things that i have been reading.. Especially when i attended the Benny Hinn's Crusade last Saturday!

I remember that I was once speaking to an elderly man, he was sharing with me how and why he believed that there is a God, and how he came to know about Jesus. He said, have i ever noticed that if we use a microscope to look into an ant. We would be amazed by the ant's complexity of body parts, that within such a tiny insect lies such profound creation, and entanglement of nerves and what there was to be... And he asked me, look up into the skies and marvel at the extent of the skie, the beauty of the sun, the moon, the stars, the clouds... SUch beauty and depth could only have been a creation of someone far more beautiful and wonderful than these..

What he told me, stayed in my heart till now... And still i am so amazed how God knows when i am fallible, when i am uncertain... And i am amazed by how he uses someone else to come into my life, a stranger over the phone to share with me.. Why God exists. And true.. Love is also such a beautiful intangible feeling that no one in this world can explain and decipher but yet, God could create such an emotion. If the people on earth are capable of such great love and sacrifices for love, then God is even more than that.. He is even greater at loving...

Love brings us to another platform, where self seems secondary and the love placed high above all..

Love,
Jewel

No comments: