Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Day 17: A place to belong

Today its about fellowshipping with people or rather God's people. I want to be able to be committed in the church. To give some time that i have to the Lord. And i pray that i will not take music ministry for granted.. I realise now that to be committed to a CHurch is what God wants us to do. Encourage one another..

And there is no such thing as a perfect church.... very tired today, but very blessed today, God kept me save from harm again today.. Tomorrow will be a great day! Jerome said to me today, that he was feeling very happy, cos he feels that he does not have to worry much, he has a feeling that someone is taking care of things for him.. God is.. God is great... But i must continue to grow in faith with the Lord, I'm praying.. for Him to strengthen me as i continue this difficult journey down the road to graduation... can feel the tension already.. may God release that tension in me..

Amen

No comments: