Thursday, March 17, 2005

Day 11: Becoming Best Friends with God

Never thought of God as my best friend, its easier to associate him as my Father, Creator.. There are certain things that I will never share with my parents, but lots of things i will share with my best friend, i guess thats the difference that God wants me to take. To treat him like how i treat ah bee, ah thia and dede they all.. They have known me for 10 odd years, but God knows me for centuries ago.. Before i was even born..

Never tried treating God as a friend, joking and sharing everything together.. Recently, me dede and veron had a long gals chat! haha sharing all our stories and what not.. Made me understand now, what this chapter is all about, we can have slumber parties with all our gal friends and chat till till the sun rises again, but why cant we do that with God.. I think he will be more than happy to hear us chatter non stop.. happy to take our sorrows and burdens, I guess to do this requires lots of meditation, becos we r talking to an invisible and Almighty God..

Haha i intend to stick my post its notes everywhere to remind me to have constant conversation with God! Come to think of it i think veron, Jerome and me will be more constantly reminded! Hey we should be each other's constant reminders! Okie Veron, if you are reading this! Lets put it into action!

Hahah! To be friends with God is my challenge.. So may God help me..

Jewel

No comments: