Monday, March 14, 2005

Planned for God's Pleasure

14th March 2005 Monday in NUS Forum, i had my singing classes today, and i chose the song 'Power of your love', Was rather nervous about it all, but i prayed and lifted the song up to Jesus, as my personal prayer. God is really a God that creates wonders, he chose the timing so perfectly that day 8 will land on my presentation date. Hee and thank God, he brought me through the presentation well... At least no major hiccups or pitching problem! Worshipping him with all that i am, and using our daily routinal tasks, we can transform it into something that is worth praising God for.

Everything can be used to worship... And it included being still... I wanted to use a common task and lift it unto Jesus, which is my studies, and heehaw. I realised that Jesus made a great sacrifice for love, he showed us what was Love all about. The last phrase in today's lesson was 'falling in love with Jesus.', to see where HE came from, he loved to the greatest extent, and this should be how he wants love to be. In corinthians, where Love is patient, love is kind, it is the ideal of love.

No comments: