Saturday, March 26, 2005

Day 19: Cultivating Community

Had such an experience today, was able to feel God's presence on me, could not stop crying, it was as if in my body or spirit i felt a revelation come over me, An urgency for people to come to know Christ.. I was thinking how would it have been if dede came along as well... I should have tried harder... i know i would be able to... Felt lead to msg mad and mel and eileen as well.. i feel that as their friend.. i should put in my utmost effort.. I remember myself asking Jesus, Lord all i want now, is for jewel's parents to be saved... all jewel wants is to humble herself at ur feet.. to serve you..

cultivating community need times, an investment of a lot of time, Jewel had a sudden urge to invest her time into getting eagle two back for Christ.. To let his glory reign in her life... Apostle prayed for forgiveness in our spirirt.. and the thought that came into Jewel's mind was yes Lord, there are still bitterness in her..

Jewel was praying hard that in her life, she will be able to pray to cultivate the community with humility, bonesty, courtesy, confidentiality and frequency. she should be honest with her feelings...

No comments: