Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Day 15: A Part of God's Family

What can i do for the other believers, to treat them like my own family?

I am trying to think, there are times, when i buy food for my mummy, sis and bro... my dad as well... I care for their well being, i want to make sure that i can provide the best that i can for them.. In that sense, i will really want to make sure that i will be able to be sincere towards other believers.. I will start from my family in MM... to try my best to treat them as my sisters and brothers, to love and care for them..

Mercy is at my place today, she is listening to some Jason Upton's music... Worship song.. Lovely... God is with us... May He take away all the circumstances tt are before us... and lead us into His presence...

Being a part of God's family is when i can partake a share of his treasures... His mercy, patience.. wisdom.. knowledge.. Priceless gifts.. I remember it was once said...

"Its not the brilliant methods that makes a Business prosper... Its the character and depth of the one who was behind it.. It was the one behind the plans that drew the crowds... "

Thus Lord, i long to be the one who chases after you, i know that i can never be perfect, but among my imperfection, i hope to seek a little piece of your perfect love..

Suddenly a thought dawned on me.. I have been cautious in my relationship.. thinking that maybe if i took a step wrong, God will halt it.. But i realise that it might not be that i Love the most.. it might be something more dear to me.. God might be dealing with me, my emotions, my character and pride is most important to me.. Am i willing to give up my Isaac for Him...

My Isaac... I think its myself... to not think of myself... but to think of HIm...

Amen....

No comments: