Friday, March 25, 2005

Day 18: Experiencing life together

A little confused by today's chapter, got the gist of it but i guess need to read it once more.. I understand that being in church, having a small group like cell group will be good. To build the relative bond of the people around us.. I realized one thind, that its always better to share with our church, the hurts that we are going through.. The fact that God has made it such that we are able to fellowship on a deeper levele with each other.. SOmetimes, i like to keep certain facts to myself, because it seems to me that, its better not to let others know.

Our chinese upbringing has probably lead me to keep hurts and feelings more to myself. To have heart to heart talks with our church members. Hmm.. had a talk today with aunty Gwen.. she always makes me see things in a different light.. I guess, we can slowly open up..

Had my first tuition class today, hahaha so stressful, must read up more! Heard from Jerome about prayer meeting today, very happy for him... Its like now he has a more deeper relationship with God.. even before he went, he was already excited.. such a different him.. God changes lives..

God has shown us how merciful He has been on our lives.. No matter what kind of problems lies ahead. HE will carry us through...

"There is no problem too big, God cannot solve it,
There is no mountain too tall, he cannot move it,"

Cant remember the lyrics to the song.. a beautiful one..

"If he carried the weight of the world upin his shoulders,
I know my sister that he will carry you,
If he carried the weight of the world upon his shoulders,
I know my brother that he will carry you..."

"He said come unto me, all who are weary"

No comments: