Monday, March 21, 2005

Day 14: When God seems distant

Ever felt that before, a period of barren promises and faith... I guess i failed that test, i remember that i was not even sure if there was a God.. But now, i would say that although, the first time i said the sinner's prayer is 12 years ago, i feel like i was just a new born christian... finally jus born again and now starting to know God for who HE is..

But yah.. the first time i prayed to Him, there was no response, i could not receive it and was unable to feel him in my life... Now i am beginning to feel him, and i guess like what today's chapter wrote about, He is reassuring me now, and i must be prepared to once again in future to take up that challenge, if God seems distant...

Today in the book, it states, Christ died on the cross for me, and he really suffered for us... Suddenly it jus came to me, today as we were worshipping the Lord, i remembered something, i Remembered the sacrifice that Jesus made, saw that image in Passion of Christ.. that hurt in his eyes, and pain written all over... And in accordance, the book mentioned about the cross as well... Maybe, God is reminding me that yes he is here.. in my life.. and He will guide me through, jus as Apostle taught us that prayer...

"This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it... Lord, save us O Lord, send NOW, your prosperity.."

That this is the day i believe that God will understand and hear what my prayers are....

My prayer today, tonight... will be that dede has a peaceful heart, and wake up tomolo knowing what to do... for the Lord is always with her... and most of all.. for the Lord to touch her...

Amen...

No comments: