Saturday, March 19, 2005

Day 13: Worship that pleases God

Going to do a presentation next Saturday, was praying for God to give me a song, and in today's chapter, the last paragraph wrote:

"I'll bring you more than a song,
because the song in itself is not what you have required.
You search much deeper within
than the way things appear.
You're looking into my heart."

"I'm coming back to the Heart of worship, And its all about you..
Its all about you Jesus.."

Worship takes effort and energy, today this chapter made me understand one thing, its not us that should be the focus, not because we like the song that we sing the song, but to sincerely mean it... Sometimes, i will sing the worship song because i like that song... But now i know, i want to sincerely mean it from the bottom of my heart..

Today a song that touched my heart was:

"Exalted, Adore you..."

It literally made me stand in awe of him.. amazed by his power and grace... It really led me to worship.. But i really want to be like what the book mentioned today, to really get rid of all self centredness.. and concentrate on worshipping..

I shall be lead to understand the true heart of worship..

No comments: