Sunday, March 27, 2005

Day 20: Restoring Broken Relationship

I guess this broken relationship chapter is talking about Christians? But i too have some non Christian friends whom i need to restore friendship as well.. Hmm..

Resolving a conflict is never easy.. it takes a lot of humility.. and to be able to face up to that person is the hardest.. I realised one thing today though.. it takes jus our effort to bring people to God.. Mercy has been trying to get madelene and dede they all to come to church but she is one person trying her best to do that, while we have not helped her at all... now we asked them together.. and they are coming tomolo... God is wonderful.. He put that image in me, when i was touched by His power.. He made me ignite that fire to spread the gospel for His sake...

And i shall do that... to let people know what He has done in my life and what He can do in their lives..

Amen

No comments: