Saturday, April 30, 2005

To travel in His name...

Prophecy from Prophet David:

"Do you like to travel? Do you like to travel? Cos i see you travelling, i see you travelling on a train. and i see you a back pack on the back, cos you are taking the gospel to different places, I see you with a strong sword in your hand. And i see u being sent out, u love to travel and u are going to take the gospel where u go, and u will take it in power. You will be sent, said the Lord."

I think i was in shock after prayer meeting, could not seem to want to talk much or say much. And i felt so strongly jus now, that a spirit was looming over me, and i rebuked it in Jesus name, and started singing, I started singing to Jesus and wanted peace to come over me..

The whole of today was very jittery and on the edge.. afraid and weird feelings in the heart, but it went away and i guess that i had a very heavy heart.. Was about to msg aunty gwen when my handphone went dead on me, i felt so strongly that something was trying to stop me, and really understood what Apostle meant by warfare.. Finally understood what it is like to want to serve the Lord and yet have so many things stopping me.. The teaching today was do not waiver, and i realised that i have waivered so much before. And now its the time to do something about it!

Amen!

No comments: