Sunday, April 03, 2005

Day 28:It takes time

God takes time,

In His time, In HIs time, He makes all things beautiful, In HIs time....
Lord, Please show me everyday as you're teaching me your way,
And to do jus what you say in His time..

Today is Sunday, and APostle taught us on the 7 things that we must do so that Prosperity will come and an angel will come our way.. And one of the steps was that little by little God will increase.. And today while reading Purpose Driven Life, it was mentioned that GOd will change us little by little..

Little by little we're taking ground, every step a powerful weapon, strongholds come tumbling down and down and down and down..

Amazing how GOd works.. its when He has such a plan that i do not worry where life takes me, I will jus follow in HIs walk.. and walk His way..

I need to be more patient in my belief and passion for Jesus.. i need that and want that.. today my prayer was for me to really worship..

"I'll bring you more than a song, for song in itself, is not what u have required."

I do not want to just sing because i sing... i want to sing and the feeling and passion of GOd flows through..

Today apostle told us, ACTS 27... and they came to a place.... and He said, "Jewel read me that place..." "FAIR HAVENS"... what an appropraite timing of God.. He comes at the right time, to jolt me out of my thoughts, to remind me that He DOES have a plan for me, and for me to not worry so much, for HE knows my difficulties.. so amazed... I was jus worrying about tithing..

I'm so amazed.... and i give you praise, that you would save us at such a cost...
I'm so amazed.... and i give you praise...

Lord, teach me to lean on you... for you are all i need...

Amen

No comments: