Saturday, April 16, 2005

Day 40: Living with Purpose

A sense of accomplishment after finishing this book, but somehow i feel that God has somthing more for us as we finish this.. Looking forward to the retreat tomolo.. somehow excited to let God reveal HIs word.. excited to discuss with them how things are to be...

To write a statement, i remember when i read this book, i did not feel the urge to write the statement, but today, i feel that its time i need to re-org my life.

40 days, have i matured..

I realised tt i have grown and learnt to try my best to keep placing Jesus in the center of my life.. Yesterday, i was tempted to be angry... bt i asked myself wat would Jesus have done... recently the song kep being stuck in my mind.. Jesus.. i kept repeating the song... and seeking him for strength...

40 days, seems long and yet suddenly feel as though i willl miss not reading this book.. it seems that there is a sense of attachment i have... to want to soak in the Lord.. but somehow... perhaps now.. its the time to grow..

Amen

No comments: