Sunday, April 10, 2005

Day 34: Thinking like a servant

Veronica was telling me today that we are doing PDL a little wrongly.. and that we should talk about whether or not we agree to it and everything...

Somehow, i have a doubting feeling in me regarding church and a lot of other things.. Jesus is real... but Apostle once told me that we know when we know that we know.. and some things i jus cant seem to know... and no matter how much i seem to tell myself that i know.. i jus cannot seem to know... thinking like a servant??? i somehow still cannot comprehend to that... and whether or not i accept it its another issue...

I believe that we should serve, not to think less of ourselves but to think of ourselves less... however, i think the phrase seems to be so hard on... its like telling us that we must be servants.... but i dun think we should serve blindly..

we need to serve with a discerning heart...

I am usually more concerned about being served.. hmm... now i am understand that i need to serve and not jus wait upon to be served...

Jerome is always the serving one.. i must make an effort to play a part...

Amen...

No comments: