Thursday, April 14, 2005

Day 38: Becoming a World Class Christian

To be a World Class Christian....

Have been to 3 mission trips during Girls' Brigade. Taught english, brought gifts, presented items, made friends, sang songs, had fun, fellowshipped. But i realised none of the above actually came to a point in time, wherby i really went there with a mission. I went there filled with enthusiasm on having fun, with the feeling of a worldly christian.

Last year i wanted to go again... But it was postponed to this year. I want to go.. and this time to go there prepared.. prepared to spread His word... and not to go there.. to play and have fun... To God be the glory...

I must earn money and build up Fairhavens Romance. I felt stuck... had school and cant seem to be able to manage my time well. But i believe that with God's help, i can. God give me the strength!

Amen.

No comments: