Monday, April 11, 2005

Day 35: God's power in ur weakness

Everyday, God's message is so apt... Jerome was jus telling me, that it is my self esteem that is preventing me from singing to my hearts content... it is making me insecure, not confident... and out of my greatest strength is my greatest weakness...

And i agree tt i am the kind of person who does not want to reveal my weakness... more of a act confident person.... and usually only want to portray a happy image, rid of problems that type... But now i understand and agree to the message that i must be a person who influences rather than impress..

Again, i was seeking for confirmation about my ministry, and Apostle out of nowhere, told me to lead the song... and perhaps jus to see how i could handle... but that led me to realise my limitations,.. and for me to want to improve on myself... and veron said she felt happy worshipping the Lord thr seeing me being happy worshipping the Lord... i was a little surprised.. didnt see it coming, so Lord, is this wat u want me to know???

Had a really big revelation tonight about Jerome and my past... finally i feel that the air has been cleared... i did not avoid the topic God forced me there head on... He knows tt if this barrier is not rid of.. it will be a permanent scar...

And we finally could really sit down and understand each other... i should have done htis earlier,.. my rashness and pride took over every other time.. but today was God's Kairo... and he made us understand...

Today at service, it was also Kairos time, and when he prayed for me, he said... 'its ur destiny to be a jewel..' i had kairos time, and the time was there jus right for me to receive my word...

Amen Lord

No comments: