Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Day 36: Made for a mission

What keeps me from sharing the Good news?

Perhaps rejection, and the fear of the unknown... when i am not confident of something, then u woll not share.. then what am i not confident about? I guess i remeber when i first joined Astral Mag, i remembered that i did not dare share with my friends about AM, cos i was not confident, and there were lots of faults that i found in the company...

But after i became more confident, or rather, after i psyched myself up for it, i really went full swing, putting my heart and soul into the whole thing, but i am afraid... afraid that again i will go full swing into bringing ppl to Christ, and then find out tt i made a mistake... But i fully know that God is with me and He understands my fear..

I must know that AM is different from God... no matter wat church they go to.. as long as we put a plus sign on their journey to becoming children of God...

Also i do not know much about the bible to share with others to begin with.. thats why i made a resolution to finish the bible in a year after i finish PDl....

Lord, there are still some things that i do not understand.. please guide me...

Amen

No comments: