Tuesday, January 02, 2007

My first thoughts of the new year: 2007

There are a lot of resolutions I made this year, and I really wish to grow spiritually, to be able to help grow the cell and it was my prayer that our cell will double by the end of 2007 or even earlier. A motivation to put the best of my abilities into fulfilling my destiny that God has for me. Aunty Gwen reminded me at watch night service, that my prophecy one day is to travel and minister with a back pack and with my bibles. Perhaps, Pastor Rachel also prophesy that this year 2007 I will be going on A mission trip.. The first thought i had was if tis is one of the alternate years that GB is going over to Chiang Rai for Mission trip.. I need to pray about this..

I am unclear of where God wants me to be now, but apostle saw a vision of me standing in front of a propetrty with a clipboard, so up till now its still in Citibank.. May the Lord once more use me to achieve greater heights. That last year although i will notget sales champion, that this year I will in CitiBusiness.

2007 resolutions I have not yet had time to fully digest them, these 2 days have been fun and fun and fun,, not much work to be done.. Well the days of concentration on work has come back again.. Its time also I need to get my momentum going. And to start on my globe business as well.. Cannot wait for my globe to be delivered to me soon..

I need more passion in my life, and not to stagnate myself in what I am doing. I need to seek to improve myself, character, knnowledge and many more.

May 2007 be a great year of change.. May the Lord bless all that I am doing..

In Jesus name...

Amen..

Jewel Tan

No comments: