Monday, January 15, 2007

Life is chasing after the wind

So many things have happened in the span of a week. Apostle is still in ICU, and my grandma is also in hospital. They say that her heart moved.. into the centre of her chest. Mummy said that her heart has all along been very weak. Very afraid, she is not saved yet, I do not know when to start how to say it and what to do. I need to have faith. It seems impossible. But all things are possible with God..

She seemed happy to see us today, felt so bad that I only arrived so late.. Really need to pray for her. Need strength to continue.. Feeling sick now, wanted to take MC tomolo, but I wish to work too.. Need the money, and also need to think how i should handle pasi's problem. Should he go ahead, will it be a curse... God, I need your help. I need you to work a miracle Lord.

You are the God of Miracles. Lord, I pray that you will show me a clear direction. I realise now that I was over-reliant on apostle, that he would always be there, guiding and giving me advice.. Its time to grow up...

Its time to hear from God and grow closer to him.. Yesterday was a sign that God gave me, He is so close to me.. he knows my troubles and what I am thinking. He knows the trouble that I am going through and he will keep me strong, my family strong, apostle strong.

I learnt never to take ou lives for granted, never to take our mobility and ability to speak for granted.. That we need to treasure all that we have..

I need to rest.. need to be able to think properly..

May God allow me to rest well and for tomorrow to be a great day!

Amen.

Jewel Tan

No comments: