Monday, January 22, 2007

Grandma's Birthday

Today was ah ma's birthday, I had fun, it was great hanging out with my family and cousins.. I wanted to take lots of pictures with my family, so afraid that time will run out, suddenly a fear of losing people came over me, like whats the meaning of life then if it were meant to end. If time was to keep on going and never stop, people coming and going in life..Just like what King Solomon said in his writings, that everything is meaningless, but does that mean so.. he said to fear God, Really afraid of what will happen if I cannot manage to save everyone in my family, I need to do that, save everyone...

I love all of my family and friends, and I need to first share with the ones closest to me.. May God save them Lord, may you give them peace at heart.

Jewel

No comments: