Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Just not too good

Today when I woke up, I just cant go to work, my nose is killing me. Think its the overweariness...

Need rest....

So many things happening, the weather is terrible.. but i know one thing for sure, God is still on the throne.. Someone out there is getting married this weekend, someone's baby is about to be birthed! Someone just got a dream job, a pay increment, a new found relationship. Someone is planning to propose later in the evening...

There were times when i looked out and remembered that while I am here experiencing this now, someone is out there experiencing another thing. Today I really felt that I needed space.. first time in my life I felt that way..

Very tired to face a lot of things... Very sick to think..

Jewel Tan

No comments: