Friday, January 26, 2007

God's Miracle Blessings

Its been an amazing journey for this loan, I was confident of going to meet my customer. But God uses extreme situations to allow us to see that it can only be God and no one else, its not us! When you take care of God's business, he makes sure your business is taken care of. And he showed it to me today. He gave me the approval, and even before i asked for it. Thank you Jesus! So exciting! I need to also learn my lesson, that God has for me. Never to go to an appointment without making sure the customer is alright with the terms and conditions in it. Make sure you think for the customer and if u were in their shoes would you accept the loan?

Its all about empathy and also to be prepared in your field. How do you present a legal document without knowing what are the contents? And I need to learn my lesson, never to "smoke" my way out. I need to add value to myself and learn the terms. That is when I am a different sales person and I can get my pool of customers. Be disciplined now, and keep to my listing. Always update my agents leads, cold call leads, and hot leads. Start cold calling and getting new leads. May God bless me here and lead me to where he wants me to be.

Amen

Jewel

No comments: