Thursday, January 25, 2007

Doing Business

God always has a greater reason and sometimes we are so blinded by our present that we cannot see the future. I kept questioning God, why he placed me in this place, why SME banking? I trusted in myself, my own vision, my own strength. I did not trust that God will take care of my family burdens financially. But today i ahd some clue of why God place me there.

I met a customer today that blessed my heart, there was a conviction in my heart to strive and try harder for the customer although all the odds were against it. and also I knew that i might not be paid for it. But I just wanted very much to help. And to my pleasant surprise, he is a Christian, and he prayed... he prayed that God might help him to get the loan if it was meant to be.. God is amazing...it can only be Him at work...

He shared with me, the blessings and miracles of God.. how he blessed him.. He said, when he asked God for a thousand, God gave him a million. When he asked God for a million, God gave him millions, I pray now that no problem come over this loan, I declare it in Jesus name to cover it with the blood of the lamb, that this will be a testimony unto God! He made me see that God is there. He said one last thing: Fear God. It was exactly what I read in the Bible, Ecclesiastes that everything is meaning less but Fear God and enjoy what he gives us.

I learnt then not to be a quitter, not to listen to what others have to say but to trust in God and to give him the glory. I was very confident today to sign the loan, but then God taught me a lesson, to know that I need to be prepared and there are lots of things to learn to add value to myself.

Both my customers that i met today told me that in Business there are bound to be failures and people cheating them of money. Its a dark world out there... but God is the light... I think God wants me to be prepared, for what i do not know.. but its all in God's hands..

Amen

No comments: