Thursday, August 07, 2008

Passion New Photos & Cries

Played with the idea of having a Passion Notice Board, writing down all our testimonials for that day and setting goals and targets to work towards it! Need to get down to doing it today, have to prepare for cell later too though!



Yesterday night had another revelation; I felt my heart reaching out to God and I wish there could be someone guiding me and showing me where I should go from here?

After Leaders' Meeting, while we were on our way home, Eric shared with me simply, that 2 obvious gifts I had that I can use to serve God would be through music, my singing. He said, Jewel, no matter how many hard knocks you got, you still chose to stay in the worship team, do not deny it any longer, you should use this to serve God.

He placed a question to me, do I cry when I see alcoholics get saved and healed from their addiction or do i get inspired when i see prophets giving prophecies? Ashley's journal and the things i talk about are the evidence of my calling. I cry when i hear about lives being changed, i cry when there are amazing songs written for God, i cry when souls come to Heaven. I have a heart for outreach, for giving ideas on reaching out. I have a heart to sing for God.

I hardly thought of it this way, I kept thinking that perhaps I am not meant to sing for God, my voice is not good enough, I do not know how to play an instrument, why do i seem not to have the passion for singing, to learn more and etc. On the contrary, its due to the lack of confidence that aunty Gwen was talking about too. The that lack of confidence, will pull my enthusiasm down and that is what that is stopping me from wanting to improve myself any further.

What makes me cry? What makes me sing?

Eric just answered it for me, someone not entirely close to me knew. God works in miraculous ways.

Jewel

No comments: