Monday, September 10, 2007

Lost dreams and soul

Been very lost recently. Cant seem to get anything going nor wanna sleep early. Yet in the wee hours of the morning, thats the time when you feel the worse. Just like what Pastor Frankie said; we are bounded by our past fears and failures that we cannot move on. We need to change and know that dreams are placed in us for a reason. Confidence in something that i must built in me. Procrastination is something i must get rid. Why am I not looking forward to life, and the future. Everything of me now seems to be stuck only now, this very moment and nothing further than that!

I need my inspiration and my soul back in order for me to chase my dreams. Do not be demoralized. For it will lead to a destruction of your dreams.


May God guide me and be with me on this tough journey that never seems to end. Or rather, its always the darkest before dawn.

Jewel

1 comment:

FreeJekk said...

I type in "lost dream" and Je (my name) and I get your blog.
What dreams have you lost?