Friday, September 14, 2007

Amazing Love...

I thought we had a great sharing at cell today. Even at the leaders meeting yesterday, i felt that I learned a lot. Like the "Squeeze a testimonial" from Pastor Sally. It amazes me how much one can take God for granted for the good things that he has given us. When asked to squeeze out a testimonial, everyone had a testimonial and it all blessed my heart. It was great! : ) And we celebrated Jennifer's birthday with a very special pumpkin yam cake! Wah aha!




Darling said to try to thank God every single night for something he did for us today. So I am thinking what can I thank God for today..

I thank God for good friends around me that truly care for me.

I thank God for my family!

I thank God I still have a roof over my head!

I thank God for my darling, what would I do without him?

I thank God that he changed my bedsheet for me cos it was causing an irritation to me for my nose, and re-arranged the donkeys nicely for me so that once i came out of the bath, I had a nice and comfortable bed to sleep in!





I thank God for Pastor Rachel who blessed my sister, jerome and me with chocolate muffins!

I thank God that darling bought me a new camera!!!

And many more..

God is good.. I want to pray hard Lord.

Guide me in your direction.

Amen!

No comments: