Saturday, August 25, 2007

Thoughts and stuff

I never thought growing up will be so difficult... With many responsibilities and many decisions to make. I want to provide for my daddy and mummy that they might have a good life. But i feel tired chasing and chasing.. I feel tired of the money game. Sometimes i just feel that I dwell too much... and that i need to uproot and take some control in my hands. I need new renewed faith in my life and let not others dictate what i can or cannot do.

Lord, I need your divine intervention in this life of mine. Where i know that human are prone to error, lord help me to ne more like you. To love and to be loved in return. To save my parents, out of despair, loneliness, desperation and the rat race.

May your abundance be on us Lord.

Amen.

No comments: