Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It all started with a Kiss

I spent the last 2 days watching this drama serial; it all started with a kiss! Haha! A little slow for me to only see it now, but it set me thinking of alot of things. Many things in life, we have to work for it, and God will give you opportunities but not give you the gift straight away. And all these people who have cool jobs, have worked for it. Even in one of the last few episodes when the Rich "Qian Jing" wanted to marry Zhi Shu, she herself stated that she wanted to "Bu Lao Er Huo" Basically to not work hard for anything, and yet still gain from it. Which turned out fruitless. I am 25 already this year. And there were so many dreams that I wanted to achieve, I believed that God meant for me to do greater things. But i feel stuck here in my life. I need to move on. I need to work hard for my dreams. And not take the easy way out.

But first. I need to clarify my dreams and my prayers to you Lord. Lord may you let me seek your will. What is it for me to do?


No comments: