Friday, July 20, 2007

My Daily Bread

Yesterday, I just told myself to remember to be humble, that wealth and riches can always bring one to a stage where they think its all themselves, that they are the ones that made it happen. I do not want to enter that stage. But I will trust in the Lord and know that all that we have is given by him, he is the God of Miracles. And today's verse in Titus 3:2 "to slander no one, to be peaceable and considerate, and to show true humility toward all men."

I was sleeping that day and God woke me up with the song "I'm forgiven because you were forsaken. I'm accepted, you were condemned. I'm alive and well, your spirit lives within me, because you died and rose again." It just resounded clearly in my head that I wake up singing it. God is amazing, he never lets me down and is always there supporting me. Thank you Lord.

Amen.

No comments: