Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Daily Bread

Success is habit. And I have been moulded into my routinal habits for 24 years, its time to rebuild that habit, and perhaps in the last 8 months these habits have been magnified. To an extent where I need to relearn successful habits, of waking up earlier each day to work, and to accomplish more in my work. But also more importantly, I realised that coming over to Property is really more than what I expected, I have my own time to read the Bible, and digest what God is saying to me each day..

Today's word "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race. I have kept the faith" This is very encouraging to me. That the Lord wants me to fight a good fight, whether for the church, for my family and or for my Business, it requires a good fight. And that at the end of it all, i need to keep the faith, keep my faith strong. To stand upright in times like these, where money is the driving factor. Just earlier in the week, the verse taught was about the Love of Money, seek contentment. And not chase money to a point where we are wicked. God has blessed me abumdantly, kept to his promise, that one should not worry but instead put our trust in the Lord, for he has promised that he will take care of us, even the birds in the sky, he makes sure they have food to eat. And God has shown me his mercy in times of trials. I shall be at peace to do his work. Lord restore me to what you want me to be, to be the light that shines in this world, that I may really place aside all my burdens and what ifs to chase after you.

Even Apostle Paul said , in times of trials when everyone deserted him, only the Lord stood by him, and gave him strength.

Lord, I commit our plans to you, that if it be your will, the office space will be a blessing. As what we shared with Pastor Sally, and the office space might so well lead to greater miracles. I commit the finances into your hands, that you will bless these hands that will be placed into the plough, that through our commitment to the place, we can also bring light to the industry, and sow a seed into their lives.

Also Lord, take away my fear, my inadequacies, that we may be able to influence the world, and not let it influence us.

Thank you Lord.

Amen.

No comments: