Sunday, July 27, 2008

The thoughts of things

Just ended my conversation with Mr Ong and Sean & Nicole. I think that I have the talent. But i am not a talent plus. Looked around and thought that I have been only occasionally flapping my wings. And I have not placed my due diligence in working hard to train my wings to fly, to survive a longer period. I have assumed that my talents in singing, in character, in marketing, in human relations, in my physical self, in my spirituality is already much better than most people, so i, like the hare; took a rest. And got overtaken.

But well the good thing about this race, is that it has not ended yet. Becos of whatever gifts God has given me, I can still use it now, wake up my wings, my desires, my hard work and start flapping my wings. And once I get the hang of things, i can soar like an eagle, gliding in the air.

Its getting scarier by the minute, when finances overwhelm you. It brings me to the point of worrying, that every spare moment after my laughter dies down, i will be worried. I will put my trust in the Lord. Father, help me not to be worried.

Please bless Jerome, for he really has the heart of gold. He helps without expectations, never once seen him really count whatever he has given out.. Friends, Family, Me, Church..

That Lord, you will help him to seek his passion.

Amen.

Love,
Jewel

No comments: