Saturday, April 19, 2008

Spending time with God

After a long day's work, I wanted to switch the television on and just chill. But Isaac's sharing in cell sparked a thought in me, I could spend some time with God. I struggled honestly, to want to just not do anything..

So I guess here I am, just want to pray and ask God for some peace that I have done what I can for the business, and now I will leave the rest to God. And while tomorrow, I concentrate on doing God's work and praising Him, I will get peace.

Lord, may i pray for ong now that she may get a touch from you and that she will be able to walk in the direction that you want her to go. I pray for your hand in all that she does, and all that I do, that everything we do may bring glory to you, and excellence to your name.

Lord, also bless Jerome with wisdom and discernment to know when to work and when to play, may he attain his dream just so that Lord, you may fulfill your purpose in him.

Lord, please bless esther's project that she will get creativity in her, Lord you are the one who created all that is in the earth, may she be able to see what you saw in creation.

I pray for Agnes Lord, that she will find her direction in life too, that she will find that one thing she is passionate about, that I can grow to love and care for her as much as you do.

Realization in my brother, for him also Lord to be happy, for him to know that despite everything, he is still very much loved by us.

Lord, for all that is in my mind, for all my burdens I lift it to you, thank you so much for being my shelter and providing for me. Lord, grant me the contentment to live the life that you want me to live.

In Jesus name I pray.

Amen.

No comments: