Saturday, November 10, 2007

How to hear from God?

Sitting out in the alfresco area of our church, starts me thinking about redefining the lifestyle that i have been leading for the past 25 years.

Finally finished reading Joyce Meyer's "How to hear from God" It took me 2 months to finish reading the whole book, and yet some parts are forgotten already.. These few months of my life have been the most aimless and uninspiring moments I think i ever had so far..

The things that God has done for me are tremendous but my weak and uninspired self does not seem to be focusing on anything. And I seem to be stagnating at where I am.

Redefining my life: To trust God that He will direct my steps, one step at a time. To be at PEACE with the world and everyone else. God blesses my family with a little golden retriever puppy: Doogy! Redefining what my life means, what my purpose is in my life.

The latest book I aspire to finish would be: I Dare you to embrace life with passion; Joyce Meyer. When I was at the darkest moment, God led me to read the preface of this book. May the Lord reveal his revelation to me.

This is really a great place to relax and indulge in some self reflection..

So many choices to make, so many people to account for. Ask what is God's plan for this. Whether or not I feel peace to do any of the above.

God, please help me to close doors of opportunity if you think i should not be walking down that road.

Amen.

No comments: