Thursday, October 25, 2007

God takes care of the little details

I wanted very much to get a casual black bag that is big enough for all my stuff! And while i was shopping at Tiong Bahru plaza today i couldn bare to part with the money to buy one! But God really takes care of the little details in my life.

Pastor Sally bought us gifts for the leaders! And normally wouldn it be a normal gift as she had to buy so many gifts! And she said it was just a simple gift!!!

But when i opened it up, it was a trendy and casual black BIG bag! God is amazing and I really thank Pastor Sally for blessing me!



If God can pay attention to such meticulous details, what more my future and my life? I was asking God for directions in my life, and like what Pastor Sally shared about her life, God is showing her one step at a time and I should trust God and have faith that he will show me where He wants me to go. I will take one step at a time, and he will open and close doors of opportunity for me!

Amen!

Jewel

No comments: