Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Spring Cleaning my home

Today I had one day of leave, think I was too ambitious, wanted to do lots of things.. Sigh kind of regretted it. Cos Darling got to do lots of things.. And he got very upset, cos he had lots of things to clear too.. But I understood one thing from here, that I am ready to settle down with him, no matter how much he is upset with me, he still loves me and helps me with everything. He will never walk out of me.. Lots of bills to settle and lots of things to do, but somehow, with him around and after the sermon on tentmakers, I feel very safe and secured. I had a good talk with my family today too, about future plans, I think its wonderful... But tired, tomorrow is a long day at work too, wanna settle all my work and get ready pipe line for January.

Lots of things on my mind, need to work hard...

May God bless my home.

Amen

Jewel

No comments: