Sunday, December 17, 2006

Old Folks Home

Today I had an experience of a life time... Its been a long time since I last felt this way.
I remember when I was younger and attended all the mission events i told myself that when I grow up I
will make a difference to the people around me. I saw the old folks today... and it makes me feel so sad, that
these people have no body to care for them, that their loved ones actually placed them there to just spend their entire
old age there being lonely.. What do they need money for? They need love, and I do not know how to explain to them about
love in their dialect.. How do you do that? Can there be more people to love and care, can these people's children come back and love them??

I pray that God will use me greatly to minister to these people around me, that I can make a difference, I do not know how,
but Lord guide me... teach me... help me to guide them to know you, that they will not be empty...

Amen

No comments: