Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My travel log: Bangkok, Thailand July 2006

This year went to Thailand with company and stayed at Pratunam Princess...

Nice place, with paser malams right downstairs...

Actually shopping at the place opposite "Mabukrong" was nice, a young generation touch to the atmosphere..

CHeap shoes too!!! : ) It was interesting to just hop on to the cab and travel around to see where's nice.. Doesnt seem nice to go to the shopping centres to buy things. The cost seems nearly the same as Singapore.. Nothing different..

But the pasar malams the little shops sell unique and relatively inexpensive things..

Oh but I found something that i really liked in Mabukrong.. A japanese figurine with the milk girl and milk boy, expensive.. He mentioned it was limited edition, a little toy shop like our Action City there sold these Japan figurines. The figurine was the shop front of a little cafe...selling cakes and drinks.. so adorable.. like my dream cafe in future..

Jewel's round the world diary...

1 comment:

Karina said...

Hello.
I enjoyed reading your blog.
You made me remember all fascinating moments that I had in Thailand, especially in Bangkok.
Yeah, the prices are not so expensive.
I liked to go shopping there, I bought so many bracelet, which were made of mussels, plastic, etc.
I would like to visit this wonderful country again. I really happy that it is developing for the sake of Thai people, really happy that international relations are improving by investing in Thailand property.