Wednesday, November 29, 2006

My Birthday Celebration 2006

I had a great birthday party this year, all thanks to darling and my friends...
I had a really nice candlelight dinner @ Secret Garden, with pink balloons all around.. Specially up by darling! : )
Accompanied by Triple Chocolate Dessert... Oooo... Haha! And after dessert.. He went to answer a mysterious call.. haha!
I really had such a great surprise to hear a birthday song sung by many.. I turned around to see all my lovely friends





there with my dream birthday cake - THE CUPCAKES.. SO nice...




Haha ! I told CASS this surprise was 100/100 haha! really unexpected.. And a beautiful pink flower... And Dede, bee and thia bought me a tremendous gift, an encouragement to my future dream dessert corner... Really pretty.... and adorable.. Wonderful...



And to top it all off.. was the little snow globe with a boy and a girl sitting on a bench.. and darling said: " reading the bible together" ... An end to a lovely evening...




No comments: