Friday, December 31, 2004

Safe in my haven

Its late in the afternoon, jus had my lunch and surfing the net.. It's a very cold day today, its raining and time seems to be passing a little slowly... I had a dream last night.. I dreamt that i was in the middle of the sea, and there was a little bazaar at the shore, and in that dream, we were in Thailand.. I can still picture the view, and i can still remember the words, and the chillness of the water as i stepped in..

We are venturing into the Romance niche.. Going to explore our creativity to bring happiness for the couples around us.. Its going to be 2005 soon.. Time really flies, it does not feel like the new year is coming, no much excitement like it was last year.. Its time to do some new year resolutions...

Je t'iame.. Jewel of the night..


No comments: